At JBSR conditional surveys comprise a key part of our pre-commencement assessment of works. Surveys range from simple hammer tap surveys to detailed intrusive investigation and reporting.
JBSR Offer A Detailed And Comprehensive Survey Report Identifying Defective Areas To The Building Fabric. These Reports Can Be Provided Pre-Project Commencement To Assist With Any Planned Repair Specification, Or As Part Of An Ongoing Refurbishment Scheme To Ensure All Defects And There Causes Are Identified Enabling Any Repair And Protection Scheme To Be Accurately Procured.
Survey Work Types Undertaken By JBSR Trained Teams:
- Concrete Conditional, Identifying In-Situ Defects (Hammer Tap & Visual)
- Carbonation Depth Testing To Concrete Elements
- Chloride Testing To Concrete Elements
- Corrosion Rate Testing
- Concrete Cover To Reinforcement
- Cement Content Testing
- Compressive Strength Testing
- Asbestos Testing
- Wall Tie Testing
- Dry Film Coating Testing
- Metal Plate Thcikness Testing.