JBSR undertook the repair, waterproofing and reinstatement of decorative slab finishes to the flat roof areas of this well utilised public building in Norwich
Location: Waterloo Park, Norwich
JBSR were invited to tender for the repair and waterproofing to the roof elements of the pavillion building on behalf of Norwich City Council. On successful reward of the scheme JBSR mobilised to site and commenced the works inline with the scope below:
- Site establishment, welfare and works segregation
- Removal and storage of in-situ promenade tiles for reinstatement following the repair and waterproofing.
- Surface preparation to remove historic bitumen tanking and adhesives utilising scabbling equipment
- Localised concrete repairs to defective areas.
- Application of Sika balcony walkway waterproofing system to all areas including access staircases
- Reinstatement of promenade tiles inclusive of sourcing replacement tiles for damaged tiles identified prior to removal
Waterloo Park Pavilion - Case Study
Click here to download