JBSR Ltd have extensive experience in the application of all industry recognised protective coating treatments.
The application of specialist protective coatings are often not limited to the structural elements exhibiting distress, but also include the application of protective non-slip walkway balcony and roofing membranes which are often contributory factors in resulting structural deterioration
JBSR have the combined ability to undertake the application of:
- Thin Film Levelling Mortars
- Anti-Carbonation Paint Coatings
- Elastomeric Anti-Carbonation Paint Coatings
- Water Repelling Impregnation
- Steel Protective Coatings
- High Performance Waterproofing Membranes
- Anti-Slip Walkway, Balcony, Deck Membranes
- Render Systems
JBSR undertook extensive filler joist and associated concrete repairs to this occupied and fully functioning museum
Full Internal & External Refurbishment of this famousGrade 1 Listed building
AWARD WINNING PROJECT
JBSR undertook structural repair and protection works to this Grade II listed building, designed by Berthold Lubetkin.